The Sprite Zero Sugar x Target HBCU STEAM Challenge Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
CONTEST OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF NOMINATION.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
DESCRIPTION: The Coca-Cola Company (the “Sponsor”) has teamed up with Black Panther: Wakanda Forever to celebrate the creativity and ingenuity of HBCU students. The Sprite Zero Sugar x Target HBCU STEAM Challenge Contest (the “Contest” or “Promotion”) is a STEAM-centric challenge in which entrants (the “Entrants” or “Participants”) are asked to submit an idea (a creation) that relates to science, technology, engineering, art, or math as further detailed below in Rule #3 (the “Entry”). The creation should solve some sort or problem, make life easier, or add value to the “world”. Upon submission and review, all eligible Entries will be subject to judging to determine up to three (3) finalists whose creations will be posted for public voting. There will be one (1) Grand Prize winner and two (2) Runner-Up winners selected in the Contest. See Rule #2 below for complete eligibility requirements.
1) CONTEST DATES: The Contest starts on October 28, 2022 at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on December 30, 2022 at 11:59:59 PM ET (the "Contest Period" or “Promotion Period”). The Administrator’s computer runs the official clock for the Contest and will solely determine the time by which an Entry is received. During the Contest Period, there are a series of events which start and end on or about the dates and times noted below, which may be amended:
Events START at 12:00:00 AM ET
Events END at 11:59:59 PM ET
ENTRY SUBMISSION PERIOD
MODERATION AND JUDGING
POTENTIAL FINALIST NOTIFICATION & CLEARANCE
FINALIST PROOF OF CONCEPT DEVELOPMENT
December 30, 2022
Note: All dates/times are 2022/Eastern Time. Sponsor in its sole discretion reserves the right to extend the Entry Submission Period if not enough qualified Entries are received to award the Contest prizes (as noted in Rule #7 below). If the Entry Submission Period is extended, such notice will be published on the contest website at www.hbcusteamchallenge.com. All dates are subject to change. All decisions of Sponsor and Administrator are final and binding.
2) ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of Entry. Entrant must be pursuing a Bachelor or Graduate degree and be enrolled as a full-time or part-time student at a participating Historically Black College or University (“HBCU” or “Qualified Institution”) as found on the contest website at time of notification. If selected as a finalist, you will be required to provide proof of enrollment. All Entrants are subject to the conditions and limitations on eligibility as set forth in these Official Rules. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola Bottlers, Target Brands, Inc. (“Target”), Marvel Entertainment, Marvel Studios, The Walt Disney Company, Momentum Worldwide, Marden-Kane, Inc. (the “Administrator”), and their respective, parents, members, agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees that are involved in the development or execution of the Promotion (collectively “Promotion Parties”), and the immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the same households, whether related or not, of the above, are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Each Entrant by participating in the Promotion agrees to be bound by the Official Rules and by Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Promotion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3) HOW TO ENTER AND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: No purchase necessary to enter or win. There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person. To submit an Entry go to www.hbcusteamchallenge.com (the “Contest Website”) and follow the instructions to complete the online Entry form, including:
(1) Providing the requested registration information (such as full name, address, city, state, mobile phone number, college/university email address, etc.);
(2) Selecting the HBCU as found in the drop-down menu on the Contest Website;
(3) Submitting an essay (minimum of 100 words; maximum of 250 words) that describes a STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art, or math) creation which features/utilizes a Sprite Zero Sugar bottle or can and up to five (5) Target-brand items. The creation should solve a problem, make life easier, or add value to the “world”. For the full list of Target-brand items, please visit https://corporate.target.com/about/products-services/Target-Brands (Excluded product categories are as follows: Apparel, Beverages (other than Sprite Zero Sugar), Body Care, Cars, Cosmetics, Financial Services, Hair Care, Shoes, Trucks and nutritionally non-compliant food items);
(4) Uploading a drawing in either JPEG or PDF format (max size of 10 MB) that best illustrates the creation (e.g., a sketch of the concept);
(5) Agreeing that you are 18 years of age or older;
(6) Reading and accepting the Official Rules; and
(7) Clicking the “Submit” or similar button.
The essay/photo submission, contact information, and agreement to the Official Rules, once submitted as provided above, all together shall constitute an Entry. After an Entry has been submitted, it will be reviewed by the Sponsor or the Sponsor’s designee, to ensure all eligibility and Entry requirements have been met. After completing these steps, Entrant will be formally entered into the Contest.
Entry cannot be altered by the Entrant after it has been submitted. Subsequent attempts made by the same Entrant to submit multiple entries by using multiple or false contact information will be disqualified. Any Entry submitted in any language other than English will be disqualified. Entries not submitted in accordance with the instructions provided on the Contest Website and in these Official Rules will be void and will not be considered in the Contest. By submitting an Entry, Entrant consent to having Entry information shared with the Sponsor and the Administrator (collectively referred to as "Promotion Entities” or “Contest Entities”).
Entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET on December 4, 2022. Entry submissions must comply in all respects with these Official Rules. Submission must be created solely by the Entrant. Please review the criteria on which Entries will be judged prior to creating your Entry which may be found in Rule #4 below.
Additional Requirements: To be eligible, the entire Entry, including the essay/photo submission must: (1) be in keeping with Sponsor’s reputation and image; and (2) comply with the Official Rules, including the Content restrictions specified below. Failure to comply with the Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor and/or Contest Administrator in its or their sole discretion, is grounds for an automatic disqualification from the Contest.
Once submitted, all materials associated with the Entry become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Unless prohibited by law, by submitting an Entry, you hereby agree with the grant of rights in Rule #8 and waive any rights of privacy, rights of publicity, intellectual property rights, and other rights that may preclude Sponsor from using or disclosing all or any part of your Entry in any manner and for any purpose. By submitting an Entry, you further release the Promotion Entities (as defined below) from any future claims arising out of any use or disclosure of your Entry consistent with these Official Rules. Without limitation to the foregoing, Sponsor may screen and publish all or any part of your Entry on the Contest Website, the Internet, Social Media, or in other media during and following the Contest Period at the discretion of the Sponsor. The use or publication of an Entrant’s name or information in connection with the Contest does not signify that the Entrant is a Contest Winner. By submitting an Entry, you acknowledge and agree that you will not now or in the future be paid or compensated in any way for your Entry or for granting the Sponsor any of the rights set out in these Official Rules, whether your Entry is a Finalist or Winner or not. You further agree that Sponsor is not obligated to make use of any of the rights granted in these Official Rules or to use any Entry in any way.
Further Requirements and Restrictions Regarding Submissions and Publicity:
In addition to the requirements previously noted in these Official Rules, the following requirements apply to all Entries:
Entries must be the Entrant’s own original work, and the sole property of Entrant. No essay/photo submission may have been previously published in print, broadcast or other media, or displayed publicly outside of this Contest, or submitted in any other contest or promotion of any kind. Modifying, enhancing or altering another person’s or entity’s creation does not qualify as an Entrant’s original work.
Restricted Content: The content restrictions that follow apply to all Entries. Submissions must NOT include content that:
(A) with the exception of the Sponsor and eligible Target-brand item products, uses any third-party trademarks, company names, commercial or corporate advertising or artwork, or recognizable branded products or locations;
(B) violates any third party intellectual property or other rights including, but not limited to: copyrights, trademark, right of publicity or privacy, or any other proprietary rights;
(C) features excluded Target-brand item product categories as noted above:
(D) denigrates, disparages or reflects negatively on the Sponsor or Target, its products, or employees, or on any other person, company, product, or service;
(E) uses libelous, defamatory, disparaging, tortious, slanderous, explicit or offensive language;
(F) portrays gambling or promotes illegal or violent activities of any kind;
(G) involves tobacco, alcohol, or drugs;
(H) promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age or any basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance, or regulation;
(I) promotes a political agenda regardless of the political affiliation; and
(J) is unlawful or contrary to the laws or regulations of the State in which the Entry was created.
If the Entry includes any of the prohibited content listed above, at the sole determination of Sponsor, the Entry will be disqualified. The above list is not intended to be exhaustive; Sponsor may disqualify an Entry if it includes any content which, in Sponsor’s opinion, is otherwise unsuitable in connection with this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to reject or disqualify any Entry at any time, for any reason in its sole discretion, without incurring any liability.
WARRANTY: By entering the Contest, each Entrant represents and warrants that (a) any essay/photo provided as part of the Entry is original to Entrant and does not infringe upon or otherwise violate any right of any third party and (b) Entry does not include any restricted content as defined above, or other material that would violate applicable law.
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, EACH ENTRANT FURTHER WARRANTS AND REPRESENTS THAT HIS/HER ENTRY COMPLIES WITH ALL CONDITIONS STATED IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
4) MODERATION AND JUDGING: All Entries received will be reviewed by the Contest Administrator or by a representative of the Sponsor to ensure compliance with the Official Rules. Contest Administrator or Sponsor’s representative may reject, refuse, remove, delete and/or disqualify any Entry that is deemed inappropriate, ineligible or otherwise non-compliant with these Official Rules. All decisions of the Contest Administrator or Sponsor’s representative in this regard are final and binding. Each eligible Entry then will be reviewed by a panel of qualified judges comprised of representatives of the Sponsor. The panel of judges will review the Entries based on the following criteria (in response to the description of a STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art, or math) creation which features/utilizes a Sprite Zero Sugar bottle/can and up to five (5) Target-brand items and solves a problem, makes life easier, or adds value to the “world”):
- Appropriateness to Contest Theme: Does the proposed creation and supporting illustration align with the Contest call-to-action? (50% of total score)
- Creativity and Originality of Entry: Is the proposed creation innovative and unique? (30% of total score)
- Marketability of Entry: Is the proposed creation practical/marketable? (20% of total score)
EACH ENTRANT HAS THE POTENTIAL TO EARN A TOTAL SCORE OF 80. IN THE EVENT OF A TIE, THE TIED ENTRIES WILL BE RE-JUDGED BY A DIFFERENT PANEL OF QUALIFIED JUDGES AS DETERMINED BY THE SPONSOR USING THE ABOVE CRITERIA.
The three (3) Entries with the highest score will be named potential finalists (“Finalist” or “Finalists”) and move forward to public voting as further detailed below in Rule #5 and Rule #6.
5) FINALIST NOTIFICATION AND PROOF OF CONCEPT DEVELOPMENT: Potential Finalists are subject to eligibility verification, including verification of college enrollment. Each potential Finalist will be contacted by the Administrator via email and will be required to complete, sign, and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, where legal, a publicity release and IRS Form W-9 to include winner’s social security number (that will be used only for the purpose of reporting the winner’s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service) as well as providing enrollment verification, i.e., proof of enrollment at a Qualified Institution (collectively, the “Documents”). If a potential Finalist (i) cannot be contacted after a reasonable attempt has been made by Administrator (as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion); or (ii) fails to return the completed Documents by the date stated in the notification letter/email; or (iii) the finalist notification is rejected or returned as undeliverable, then such potential Finalist will be disqualified and forfeits all rights to be deemed a finalist and an alternate potential Finalist will be notified, time permitting. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right in their sole discretion to award fewer than the stated number of Finalists if fewer than three (3) eligible Entries of sufficient quality are received or if Administrator is unable to verify three (3) Finalists. Upon finalist forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
EACH POTENTIAL FINALIST AGREES THAT THE SPONSOR MAY, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, PERMIT THE ADMINISTRATOR TO CONDUCT A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK ON HIM OR HER. THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY ANY FINALIST ON THE BASIS OF ANYTHING CONTAINED IN, LEARNED, OR OBTAINED AS A RESULT OF, SUCH BACKGROUND CHECK. UNLESS PROHIBITED BY LAW, FINALISTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO SIGN WAIVER FORMS AUTHORIZING THE RELEASE OF PERSONAL AND CRIMINAL BACKGROUND INFORMATION TO SPONSOR AND THE ADMINISTRATOR, AND TO COMPLETE A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND QUESTIONNAIRE TO REMAIN ELIGIBLE FOR THE CONTEST.
6) PUBLIC VOTING: Up to three (3) Finalists’ creations (as determined by Sponsor) will be posted at www.hbcusteamchallenge.com for public vote. Anyone visiting www.hbcusteamchallenge.com during the Public Voting Period is eligible to vote. In order to vote online, voters will be required to provide their first name, last name, and e-mail address from which they are voting prior to placing one vote. Online voting is limited to one vote per person per day during the Public Voting Period of the Contest.
Suggested voting criteria:
- Appropriateness to Contest Theme.
- Creativity and Originality of Entry.
- Marketability of Entry.
Each Finalist’s Entry’s percentage of the total votes will carry a 20% weight and the judging scores from Judging will carry an 80% weight in the determination of the winners. The Finalist with the highest combined score will be deemed the potential Grand Prize winner.
IN THE EVENT OF A TIE, THE TIED ENTRIES WILL BE RE-JUDGED BY A DIFFERENT PANEL OF QUALIFIED JUDGES AS DETERMINED BY THE SPONSOR USING THE BELOW CRITERIA.
- Appropriateness to Contest Theme. (50% of total score)
- Creativity and Originality of Entry. (30% of total score)
- Marketability of Entry. (20% of total score)
7) PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): One (1) Grand Prize: A prize package comprised of a $5,000 prize check (issued by the Administrator), a $200 Target Gift Card, Sprite Zero Sugar merchandise (as solely determined by the Sponsor) plus a one-hour mentoring session with a Target and a Coca-Cola Executive (as solely determined by the Sponsor and Target. There is no monetary value associated with the one-hour consultation). ARV: $5,300. Two (2) Runner-Up Prizes: A prize package comprised of a $1,000 prize check, (issued by the Administrator), a $100 Target Gift Card, plus a one-hour mentoring session with a Target and a Coca-Cola Executive (as solely determined by the Sponsor and Target. There is no monetary value associated with the one-hour consultation.) and Sprite Zero Sugar merchandise (as solely determined by the Sponsor). ARV: $1,100 each. Total ARV of all prizes to be awarded in the Contest: $7,500.
Prize will only be awarded upon winner verification and final approval of Sponsor. No prize substitution, transfer or assignment of prize permitted, except by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Only one (1) Grand Prize and two (2) Runner Up Prizes will be awarded in the Contest, provided that a sufficient number of qualified entries have been received. Limit of one prize per person.
8) GRANT OF RIGHTS BY ENTRANT: By submitting an Entry, to the extent permitted by law, Entrant hereby irrevocably grants to Sponsor, its affiliates, agents and licensees, a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, assignable, sub-licensable license (i.e., right) and permission to unconditionally reproduce, edit, modify, cut, rearrange, add to, delete from, copy, distribute, translate, dub, adapt, copy, store, transmit, distribute, publish, display, adapt, create derivative works of or based on, exploit and/or otherwise use or reuse the Entry (including the content of and elements embodied in any essay/photo submission), name, statements, background and biographical information/data, stories, testimonials or other likeness, prize information, personal information contained in the Entry, or arising out of participation in the Contest, for advertising, promotional, commercial, publicity and/or any other purposes (without limitation), in any and all media now or hereafter known (including but not limited to digital and electronic media, computer, audio and audiovisual media), in any language, throughout the world, in perpetuity and in any manner without further review by, notice to, approval of, consideration or compensation to the Entrant.
9) WAIVER, RELEASE, AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Entrants waive and release the Promotion Parties from any and all claims that Entrant may now or hereafter have in any jurisdiction based on “moral rights” or “droit moral,” fine art protections, rights of attribution or unfair competition with respect to Sponsor’s exploitation of Entries without further notification or compensation to the Entrant of any kind, and agree not to instigate, support, maintain, or authorize any action, claim, or lawsuit against Sponsor its employees, contractors, officers and directors of Sponsor and respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, or any other person in connection with this Contest, on the grounds that any use of any Entry, or any derivative works, infringe, or violate any of Entrants rights therein.
EACH ENTRANT ACCEPTS THE CONDITIONS, STATED IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES (ACCESSIBLE AT WWW.HBCUSTEAMCHALLENGE.COM), AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THE DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES, WARRANTS THAT HE OR SHE IS ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS CONTEST, AND AGREES TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COCA-COLA COMPANY, COCA-COLA BOTTLERS, TARGET BRANDS, MARVEL ENTERTAINMENT, MARVEL STUDIOS, THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY, MOMENTUM WORLDWIDE, MARDEN-KANE, INC. (COLLECTIVELY “RELEASED ENTITIES”), FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, LIABILITY, AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND EXPENSES) ASSERTED AGAINST ANY OF THEM, INCURRED, SUSTAINED, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, ACCEPTANCE, MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR WHILE PREPARING FOR, PARTICIPATING IN, AND/OR TRAVELING TO OR FROM ANY CONTEST-RELATED ACTIVITY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INJURY, DAMAGE, DEATH, LOSS, OR ACCIDENT TO PERSON OR PROPERTY, OR FROM THE RESPECTIVE ENTRANTS’ BREACH OF ANY AGREEMENT OR WARRANTY ASSOCIATED WITH THE CONTEST, INCLUDING THESE OFFICIAL RULES. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE RELEASED ENTITIES AND EACH OF THEIR LICENSEES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Each Entrant hereby acknowledges and agrees that the relationship between the Entrant and the Released Entities is not a confidential, fiduciary, or other special relationship, and that the Entrant’s decision to provide any submission to Sponsor for purposes of the Contest does not place the Released Entities in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public with regard to elements of the Entry, other than as set forth in these Official Rules. Each Entrant acknowledges that many submissions may be competitive with, similar to, or identical to their Entry. Each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that such Entrant will not be entitled to any compensation as a result of Contest Entities' or Target’s use of any such similar or identical material that has or may come to Contest Entities or Target’s, or any of them, from other sources. Finally, each Entrant acknowledges that, with respect to any claim by Entrant relating to or arising out of any Released Entities' actual or alleged exploitation or use of any submission or other material submitted in connection with the Contest, the damage, if any, thereby caused to the applicable Entrant will not be irreparable or otherwise sufficient to entitle such Entrant to seek injunctive or other equitable relief or in any way enjoin the production, distribution, exhibition, or other exploitation of any program, website, advertising, materials or other thing based on or allegedly based on the submission, and Entrant’s rights and remedies in any such event shall be strictly limited to the right to recover damages, if any, in an action at law. Each Entrant hereby acknowledges and agrees that the Sponsor’s and Target’s trademarks are the exclusive property of Sponsor or Target. Each Entrant further acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor’s and Target’s marks are valid and enforceable, and that Entrant shall do nothing to challenge the validity or enforceability of the Sponsor’s and Target’s marks in any forum. Entrants agree that the use of Sponsor’s and Target’s marks, slogans and characters is permitted only for the purpose of making an Entry to participate in this Contest, and that any use of Sponsor’s or Target’s marks, slogans, and characters (whether in the Entry submission or otherwise) beyond this scope infringes the rights of Sponsor and Target and will result in irreparable harm to Sponsor and Target.
10) TECHNICAL ISSUES/EARLY TERMINATION: Released Entities are not responsible for: (a) electronic transmissions or entries of any kind that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected; (b) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (c) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, damage to Entrant’s or any person’s computer and/or its contents, or causes beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest; (d) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Official Rules; (e) incorrect or inaccurate Entry-related information whether caused by Entrant or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (f) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising of this offer, administration or execution of the Contest, or in the announcement of the prize winners; or (g) cheating or fraud by any Entrant. If for any reason this Contest cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, or if this Contest is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, or if fire, flood, explosion, war, embargo, government requirement, fraudulent, criminal or grossly negligent acts, security breaches, civil or military authority, terrorism, acts of God, (e.g., natural disasters, weather, etc.) or an unforeseeable health event (e.g. pandemic or epidemic), acts or omissions of carriers, or any other cause beyond Sponsors’ control, interfere with the process for the Contest as contemplated by these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, Sponsor, may, without prior notice, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest, in whole or in part. If this Contest is terminated before the original end date, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine the prize winners from among all non-suspect, eligible Entries received up to the time of such action using the judging procedure set forth herein. In the event of early termination of the Contest, Sponsor will post a notice regarding the termination on the Contest Website. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or who enters more than one time. All decisions of Sponsor are final.
The Released Entities do not assume any responsibility for any disruption in the Contest caused by circumstance or other unforeseen events outside of the control of the Contest Entities. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures and other statements contained in any Contest materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern, and control.
11) TAX INFORMATION: Any federal, state, local, and other income taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the respective Winner.
13) DISPUTES & GOVERNING LAW: This Contest is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning), and Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Atlanta, Georgia or the appropriate Georgia State Court; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Contest, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor’s in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.
14) WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT: Upon final verification, the Contest Website will be updated to showcase the Grand Prize winner and the Runner Up Prize winners.
15) SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. The Administrator is Marden-Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd., Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Target Brands, Inc., Marvel Entertainment, Marvel Studios, The Walt Disney Company, and Momentum Worldwide are not sponsors of this Contest.
Copyright 2022 Marden-Kane, Inc. All rights reserved. Entrants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for the Entrant’s personal use only.